The Property Manager has received a proposal from the roofing vendor to replace the gutters at the property.
The gutters were recently dented when a tree limb fell on the roof (no damage was caused to the roof).
The estimate includes a 6" K-Style Aluminium Gutter System & 3"x 4" Downspout Replacement.
The repairs include:
- Remove Entire existing gutter system from the home
- Replace Any bad/rotten fascia boards at an additional $7.50per LF
- Replace any existing damaged aluminum fascia wrap at an additional $5.50 per LF
- Install New 6" K-Style Aluminum Gutters on Gutter Eaves where previously existing
- Install New Aluminum 3"x 4" Downspouts on all previous existing locations
- Install New Gutter Clips in Gutter runs with 24" spacing
- Install All Matching Elbows, Extensions and Etc. to color selected
The total estimate for the gutters is $630. These funds will be deducted from the Maintenance Reserve which will be replenished via 10% of the cash flow until it is full again.
The total cost of the gutter replacement and tree removal is slightly more than the $1000 insurance deductible. The PM recommends it would not be worth filing a claim for the loss at this time as the insurance payout would be minimal.