Free real estate.

Refer a friend to Proptee from your app, and you'll both get a free real estate fraction worth between €4 and €100.

Capital at risk.

Share your link:

Share this link with your friends and make sure they use the same email address when they create an account.

€4.7

Average Awarded

10+

Type of Fractions

€100

Highest Value

Invite a friend, get a free real estate fraction

Complete 3 simple steps to receive your free fraction.

Earn up to €100

Refer a friend to Proptee from your app, and you'll both get a free fraction worth between €4 and €100 when they deposit at least €10.

FAQ

How does the free real estate fraction offer work?

keyboard_arrow_down
  • Tap on the Invite your Friends card in your app. 📱
  • You refer friends and once your friends open their account, top up €10 to their account, buy 1 fraction and receive 1 rent reward, you’ll both get free fractions from Proptee.
  • The fractions will be randomly selected from our real estate listings with a total value of €4 to €100.
  • The fractions will drop into your Proptee Account.

What does my friend have to do to get a free fraction?

keyboard_arrow_down

To get a free fraction, your friend needs to:
1. Deposit at least €10
2. Buy 1 fraction
3. Earn a rent reward

Can I sell my free fraction instantly?

keyboard_arrow_down


You should hold your free fractions for 30 days. If you sell the free fractions before the 30th day, you'll not be awarded your free fraction.

What type of free fraction can I get?

keyboard_arrow_down

The probability is weighted so more expensive fractions will be rarer.

Approximately 98% of the awarded fractions will have a value between €4 and €50. The remaining 2% of fractions awarded will have a value between €50.01 and €100.

When will I be able to invite friends?

keyboard_arrow_down

To be able to refer a friend, you must fund your account.

Can I refer more than one friend?

keyboard_arrow_down

Yes! Use your personal referral link to share Proptee with as many friends as you like.

Please note though, the maximum number of free real estate fractions you can receive in a month is 5. Any referrals you make that exceed this limit will not be ‘carried over', so you won’t be awarded a free real estate fraction.

Can I share my link on my social channels?

keyboard_arrow_down

No, this referral programme must only be shared with family and friends and cannot be promoted or shared on public social media channels or forums including, but not limited to, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube or Twitter. Breaching this term will result in disqualification from the referral programme.

Do I get the same real estate fraction as my friend?

keyboard_arrow_down

Not likely, but possible. Allocating free fractions is a completely randomised process.

When will I receive my fraction?

keyboard_arrow_down

You should receive your free fraction instantly.

If you have been waiting more than 10 days for your free fraction to arrive, send us an email at freefraction@proptee.io.

What taxes should I pay after the free real estate fraction?

keyboard_arrow_down

The entire value of the fraction when sold may be subject to capital gains tax. You can check the value of each fraction before you receive them and when issued and/or sold on your portfolio screen.

Tax depends on your personal circumstances and current rules can change. If you are unsure about any tax implications, seek advice from a tax professional.

Read the Free Fraction Terms & Conditions

Investing in cryptoassets is high risk and not suitable for every consumer. The value of cryptoassets may go down or up. As many crypto products and markets are unregulated, you may not be protected by government compensation or protection schemes.
When you invest, your capital is at risk.